TECHNICAL FLEET ADMINISTRATOR
We are seeking to recruit a proficient and dynamic Technical Fleet Administrator who will workunder the general supervision of the Fleet Manager. The individual will be responsible for testing and diagnosing a variety of vehicles to ensure that they meet mechanical guidelines and quality standards. The successful candidate will also perform other office administration duties as assigned.
The ideal candidates should have the following:
• Motor Vehicle mechanic qualification
• Knowledge in engines, suspension, brakes, clutch, steering and fuel systems
• Motor vehicle inspection experience • 5 Ordinary level passes • Drivers licence
• A qualification in Transport Logistics, Fleet Management or equivalent is an added advantage
• Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent technical abilities
• Ability to examine, test and diagnose vehicles
• Ability to clearly explain technical issues to clients
• Well groomed, professional, mature, out- going and people oriented personality.
Applications from appropriately qualified and experienced candidates must send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 27th of November 2022.